Webstrim Design Group LLC ADA Compliance & Website Accessibility Statement
At Webstrim Design Group LLC we strongly believe that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence. Webstrim Design Group LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity), disability (including HIV, AIDS, or sickle cell trait), pregnancy, marital status, age, military status, ancestry, or genetic information in its services and in its hiring or employment practices, and fully complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA), Titles I and II Regulations of the ADA of 1990, United States anti-discrimination laws (starting with Title III of the ADA), and Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and all members and segments of our community.
1. Web Accessibility on Webstrim.com
Webstrim Design Group LLC recognizes the importance of making its website Webstrim.com accessible to everyone, including persons with disabilities. We are committed to web accessibility and strive to ensure that our services and digital content are accessible to online visitors with disabilities, so they have full and equal access to our digital assets. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of Webstrim.com and in doing so, adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. This website endeavors to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible, and we are constantly working to educate our staff and third-party contributors to ensure that the content they may post on Webstrim.com is compliant with these guidelines and be accessible to all visitors.
2. Web Accessibility Technologies & Tools
Webstrim.com is designed with accessibility in mind. When it comes to compliance with United States anti-discrimination laws, the legal standard is a full compliance. Thus, we do our best to ensure that our digital assets are in as much conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA as possible in all the applicable implementation methodologies and technological areas of Webstrim.com website, which are necessary for the effective communication and meaningful access:
- Alternatives: Alt text; video and audio alternatives; transcripts and closed captioning; audio descriptions; live captions; audio descriptions.
- Presentation: website structure; meaningful order; sensory characteristics; use of color; audio control; color contrast; text resize; images of text.
- User Control: keyboard only; no keyboard trap; adjustable time; pause, stop, hide; three flashes or below; skip navigation link.
- Understandable: page titles; focus order; link anchor text; multiple ways; descriptive headings and labels; focus indicator; website language; language changes.
- Predictability: no focus change; no input change; consistent navigation; consistent identification; error identification; form labels and instructions; error suggestions; error prevention on important forms; parsing; name, role, value.
- Browser Compatibility: Webstrim.com is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge. Webstrim.com may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and other older browser versions.
- Portable Document Format: Some documents on the Webstrim.com website are produced in portable document format (PDF). In order to improve viewing these files, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader, which is available for free at the Adobe website. Alternative accessible formats also are provided, where possible, most commonly through a text or an HTML file.
We develop and update web content using tools and resources that ensure access for people with disabilities. We also regularly test our sites to identify areas for improvement using accessibility validators like Wave and Axe. In addition, Webstrim.com website makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. This software allows Webstrim.com improve its compliance with the web accessibility guidelines put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (WC3) in its WCAG 2.1 AA. Webstrim.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears in the bottom left corner of the page. After triggering the menu, please wait a moment for the menu to load in its entirety.
3. Web Accessibility Protocols
- Coordination: We have appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
- Distribution: We distribute this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
- Consultant: We have retained an independent expert consultant to conduct annual audits and testing on Webstrim.com.
- Testing: We engage in regular automated testing and annual manual audits and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
- Training: Webstrim.com web content personnel and third-party contributors undergo mandatory annual accessibility training.
4. Web Accessibility Resources.
For more information on web accessibility and related legal requirements, please refer to the helpful resources at:
5. Webstrim.com Web Accessibility Compliance
Through genuine commitment and good faith efforts on our end, including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe Webstrim.com adheres to the best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and our internal and third-party technology professionals are always available for providing an ongoing support to ensure that the Webstrim.com website remains compliant in the future.
6. Feedback & Contact Information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Webstrim.com website. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Webstrim.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. We are continually seeking solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you encounter any accessibility barriers, experience any difficulty with any content on Webstrim.com and wish to report an accessibility issue with any part of our website, have questions or need assistance, please contact Webstrim Design Group LLC support agents by calling 831-205-1805 or via email at email@example.com.